We are at The Medical Quarters opposite Children’s Hospital and catty corner to Northside Hospital at the corner of Peachtree Dunwoody Rd and Johnson’s Ferry Rd.
Mon: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tues & Wed: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thur: 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Finding Our Office
What To Expect On Your First Visit
When we take care of a patient, we look at the entire person. On your first visit, we will discuss the reasons for your visit and ask you to describe how you feel about your smile. Every patient is unique, and we design a treatment plan around your needs and desires.
- Physical health issues, medical history and medications (include dosage and time taken).
- Fears and anxiety about visiting the dentist.
- Need for calming techniques, such as music, sedation, or favorite toys for your kids.
- Problems, pain or swelling of the teeth and gums.
- Any current Supplements taken.
- Insurance information.
“It is my passion for oral health and wellness that keeps me inspired to provide state-of-the-art treatment to my patients. Your smiles bring me smiles.”
– Dr. Gail McLaurin, DMD